Friday 16 November 2012

Something for the weekend 10

After having a break for my holiday I'm finding it tricky to find anything to share (other than this weeks tattooing)
Having a break did allow me space to think about next year and plan out a couple of biggish, and for now top secret projects. I'm also making plans to travel to a couple of countries in Europe and work some guest spots. Germany is all but sorted and I'm trying to arrange one in a Scandinavian country or possibly Spain/Italy for later next year.

My new website is nearing completion and the blog will be included into it. I'm really pleased with the way it looks and can't wait for you guys to see it. I hope it makes visiting the page a more visually pleasing experience.

Here are this weeks tattoos, the Goldfish and snake addition to the half sleeve are freehand. The koi were stenciled on to save time, but the waves etc are drawn on, the Shishi is the second session.






No comments:

Post a Comment