Friday 23 November 2012

Something for the weekend 11

With the family away this week, I've had the chance to spend time thinking about my work and not really doing much. Whilst it's always fun I've found that I haven't really achieved much outside of expanding my waistline :)

I think I must be getting old? in fact I'm now middle aged, 40 is looming on the horizon (next spring) plus I'm in my thirteenth year as a tattooist. Instead of thinking it's time to relax, the thought of turning 40 is spurring me on to new challenges and has given me new focus in my work. Maybe life does begin now? it's certainly looking good from were I'm sat :)


I made a start on a new cover up, this is at the end of session one.

I finished work early one day and thought the view from the window was worth taking. The shorter days are beginning to make me feel like hibernating, or moving to a part of the world where sunshine is 'guaranteed'. I really hope we get some decent snow this year, if it's wet all winter I'm going to be pretty pissed off.


I'm getting closer to finishing the skateboard. It will be up for sale soon and the aceo's will be going up on my new shop asap (hopefully next week) Anyway here are a few shots of the progress so far.





No comments:

Post a Comment