Saturday 27 October 2012

Something for the weekend 9

This week has seen me mostly getting ready for a well deserved break.
On the subject of holiday I wont be doing another post for a couple of weeks as I need time to recharge the batteries, but expect normal service to return mid November.

Whilst on instagram I did come across some videos that I think are a great representation of how a tattoo program can be made, when done with respect for the tradition.
http://gypsygentleman.com/#/episode5


I tried to share the videos here (but failed) I strongly urge everyone to give them a shot as they show great tattoosit's doing what they do best, without all the bloody drama, etc etc.

I also managed to get some drawing and tattooing done this last week. I did this chest plate in one sitting (about three and a half hours tattooing)

I also moved this along, one more session will see this finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment