Friday 12 April 2013

Something for the weekend 24

Couldn't get a decent picture of Thursdays work but I'll try and get some when I do more on it in a few weeks.
I also had a last minute cancellation on Wed's so I could only manage to get pictures of two days work.


Moved this Cerberus tattoo along, hopefully one more session will see it finished.
I decided to cover the tribal around the skull but integrate the skull in to a decaying building so the original tattoo didn't look out of place in the new work.






Had a very productive session on this cover up and did all the background and some of the scales.
Like most of my Japanese backgrounds these days I will go back and darken some of the areas that need it. I find I get a much smoother and controlled end product using that method.



No comments:

Post a Comment