Saturday 6 April 2013

Something for the weekend 23

The last week has been a rather tumultuous one.
I had a few 'issues' with something I found my self embroiled in on IG. Thankfully it is now resolved but it did give me a wake up call and some pause for thought. Mainly about why, where and how I share my work online.
For now, service will run as normal on all fronts. I am looking at making small changes to the way i post images and the new website should be live at some point this week :)

Here is the weeks work.
First off adding background to this pinup (done in Singapore) and giving her a new lick of paint.
Top shot is obviously before we started.


A Tibetan sleeve I'm working on.

Mr Bob Dylan all healed up
 
Some healed Japanese half sleeves



Finally got a few more hours in on this.


No comments:

Post a Comment