Friday 7 December 2012

Something for the weekend 13

So Christmas looms ever nearer and I'm reminded how quickly this year has flown by!! At least I've achieved some of the things I set out to do and failed at others (generally less important goals) you win some and lose some I guess?

This week has seen me finish two tattoos, do more an a backpiece, start a new cover up and the left arm on the Fudo body suit. On top of trying to organise myself in some way to prepare for the onslaught of next years projects :) The beginning of the year promises to be a hectic one on both a work and personal front.

Hopefully this coming week my online store will be going live and I can make some progress on the Fudo print. I'm also waiting for better light so I can get good photos of the skateboard.

Here is the weeks work, hope you enjoy it and thanks for looking.






The carp below was completed over two session and was a total of between 7.5/8 hours work.


This snake was 100% freehand adding to the half sleeve (also freehand and a snake design) again it was over two session and of a similar time to the carp above.


No comments:

Post a Comment