Friday 14 December 2012

Something for the weekend 14

Christmas is just around the corner and I'm looking forward to time off with my family and hopefully catching up on and finishing a few projects (my online store for one) This weeks post is going to be a short one, I'm working on the Fudo image and spending time at the computer is keeping me away from it. So apologies for the brevity of this weeks ramble.

I also had a few days off this past week so the amount of tattooing I've done is somewhat limited. I did however manage to finish of the psychedelic space tattoo. I'm very pleased with it, although we may return to it and add in a few details of darker areas in the new year.






Pushed the Shishi sleeve along today, we will be finishing it in a week or so. Really looking forward to seeing todays work healed.





No comments:

Post a Comment