Friday 12 October 2012

Something for the weekend 7

First of this week, I am going to share my schedule for the first half of next year:

Milano Tattoo Convention
8, 9, 10 of February

Brighton Tattoo Convention
16, 17 of February

In the second half of June I will be guesting at a shop in Germany (details will come nearer the time)

I of course will be in the shop working hard and continuing to work on new projects.
This week has seen me progress with the skateboard and start a new sleeve of Shishi.






I'm also trying to do quick drawings before tattooing most are around the 10/15 minute mark. They are an excellent way to sharpen my mind before I begin work and they give me the chance to try ideas without any pressure. The paper is approximately 8cm square (the snakes are wider) and I use a good old Biro, no pencil underneath just straight in with pen.






No comments:

Post a Comment