Friday 21 September 2012

Something for the weekend 4

This week is a proper look at the aceo/atc project that I'm working on. My wife introduced me to the idea, they seemed like the perfect way of finishing colour illustrations without the need for much space and most importantly time.

The cards themselves are pre-cut to these dimensions 63x88mm or 2.5x3.5".  For those that are interested, I'm using Copic markers, Staedtler Triplus fineliner pens for colours. With Uni pin fine line pens for black, sizes 0.1, 0.2.

The plan with the aceo's is to put them up for sale in the near future and eventually, when I have enough images, to collate them in a book of some sort.









I will also be sorting through some of my original drawings/sketch's, watercolours etc and putting them up for sale. I've decided it's high time they went to good homes rather than sitting in draws or folios. So keep an eye out for more information.

Finally this preparatory drawing of Fudo is for a Giclee print that will be sold at the Brighton Convention. I'm not sure how many I will have done, but I want to do a high quality edition, I think the size and the detail I intend to do on the piece deserve the extra time and money. Again more info when I have it.





No comments:

Post a Comment