Friday 14 September 2012

Something for the weekend 3

This month has seen the blog views reach 10,000, just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to check out my work.

As a way of marking the page count and showcasing my biggest tattoo to date, indeed my first completed bodysuit tattoo. I thought I'd share the pictures I took alone the way to completing the work.
I'd also like to thank my customer for sitting so well and having a great attitude to the process as a whole, it was a pleasure working with you. We worked out the suit was around 110/120 hours, the dedication required to see the project through from start to finish is something that few of us could manage and I'm grateful I was able to finish such a large project. Although there are plans to tattoo the lower legs int he future.

For those that are interested, the back and ribs portray Kintaro, the arms/chest are the '7 masks' (the 7th is the wearers face) and the legs are severed heads and the green creatures are Kappas.

The photos are taken between multiple sessions, but they show how we constructed the suit stage by stage. I hope you enjoy them.





























No comments:

Post a Comment