Friday 22 February 2013

Something for the weekend 19

I've certainly had a busy February so far!! Two big conventions and lots of tattooing, it's taken it's toll for sure, but it feels worth it.

First things first, Brighton convention was a blast, the new venue is much better and felt much more spacious. Having everything under one roof was a huge bonus. I would highly recommend going next year and I will most certainly be working it again.

I was also lucky enough to win a small award (Highly Commended) for the Baku I did on the Saturday


I managed to squeeze in two Namakubi (severed heads) which I enjoyed very much. The first one was freehanded on. I used a stencil for number two because it was from a biro doodle I had done.



In other news my interview on Ladies and Ink was posted, clicking on the picture will take you there.


The skateboard is finally finished and up for sale. You can contact me via the shop for more info on price etc: inkme@nineboycesstreet.com

Finally here are some pictures of what I've worked on in the shop.









No comments:

Post a Comment