Friday 1 February 2013

Something for the weekend 18

This week has been on the quiet side. With the Milan and Brighton conventions looming ever nearer I decided to take things a bit easier to conserve energy for the madness.
Indeed this time next week I'll be in Italy and hopefully working on a tattoo. So the blog will be next updated the Friday before the Brighton convention.

I did manage to get some cool work done this week and another tattoo that I forgot to take pictures of is shaping up nicely.

I've also been asked to contribute my work to a blog that features female tattooist, for the month of February it is showcasing male tattooists, so I was honored to share my thoughts and work.
Once the article is published I will post a direct link, for those that wish to check out the site now (which I highly recommend) this is a link: https://ladiesandink.jux.com/








No comments:

Post a Comment